|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
For enquiries contact me
Looking to form a new share household.
There are 2 rooms available, all have large built ins. Large house, large verandah, central heating, spa, large kitchen, very quiet and peaceful culdesac, centrally located (for those familiar with Melton West, situated approx. 500m from Melton Waves and a km from the shopping centre).
The house is furnished, it is my preference to rent the rooms unfurnished. Having said that if required I may be able to help out with a mattress.
My preference is for people who are either working or who are students. Pets will be considered, but to make it clear, pets won’t be allowed inside the house.
I’m wishing to form a stable long term household, for people seeking long term accommodation (sorry if you’re after something short term). The house is owned by myself… well at this moment in time I probably own the letter box and driveway and in 20 years or so, when I pay off the mortgage I will own the rest.
To help prevent bill shock, a kitty system will operate for electricity and gas, $25 per week, this will go towards the bills as they come in, it may not fully cover the bills if people aren’t conservative in their use. If there isn’t enough in the kitty to cover the bills the remainder will be split fairly and evenly by the household.
Internet is currently not connected, to be discussed if people want it.
Room 1. Normal size. 2.69m x 3.66m. $135 per week + $25 week kitty.
Room 3. Large size. 3.5m x 3.66m. $145 per week + $25 kitty.
1) Respect and consideration for other people is important. Ask yourself the question, how will my actions impact upon others which I am living with?
2) People keep different hours and different lifestyles, respect again is the key.
3) Your room is your castle… if you wish to keep it neat and tidy or cluttered that is your decision.
4) Common internal areas… laundry, bathroom, toilet, hallways, lounge room, kitchen… weekly cleaning to be shared.
5) Lawns. Take it in turns to either mow it or organize someone else to do it when it is your turn.
6) Food rules. Everyone has different diets and tastes. Each person provides their own food. If its not your food then ask, if the answer is no, then accept the answer.
7) Kitchen rules. Simple… you use it you clean it
8) No smoking inside the house, smoking outside is fine, provided you use an ashtray.
9) Rent and bills to be paid on time
10) Pets will be considered and if allowed then outdoors only
11) When having guests / gatherings, make sure it is ok with the household beforehand.
12) One month notice to move out