Live the high life! FREE TRAM ZONE (Note: Only accept bookings from 29 June 2019 onward)
Located above 50th floor, you'll enjoy an unobstructed view of Melbourne Star, Flagstaff Gardens, Queen Victoria Market and Port Philip Bay!
Rent is $460 a week. Unlimited nbn™ internet (50Mbps), water and electricity bills are excluded (estimated at $20 per week for a couple). Bond equivalent to 4 weeks rent to be collected at the start.
You get your own bathroom, and I'm the only flatmate. Privacy matters - so why settle for a room shared with others?
- Furnished with a Queen bed (latex+memory foam mattress)
- Large window with South-facing CBD view
- Built-in wardrobe with mirror
- Desk and chair
- 1 minute walk to Queen Victoria Market tram stop (19, 57, 59 trams) (FREE Tram Zone)
- 4 minutes walk to Aldi
- 5 minutes walk to RMIT University / Franklin St tram stop (1, 3, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67, 72 trams)
- 8 minutes walk to Woolworths, Coles, QV Melbourne, Melbourne Central, RMIT University, State Library
- 10 minutes walk to the University of Melbourne
- 24 hour CCTV Security
- Heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steamroom
- Fully equipped Gym
- Private Cinema
- Rooftop with BBQ
- Function rooms with dedicated kitchens
The apartment is fully furnished.
Message me for an inspection!
I'm an easy going person, and love photography, music, cooking and indoor plants.
I work 9-5 so I'll be out pretty much everyday on weekdays, and occasionally out on weekends for events and running errands.
If you're a student/couple/backpacker, this will be the perfect place for you.