|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
*Apartment available now*
An exquisite renovation has transformed this top-floor apartment into a contemporary urban retreat.
- Open-plan living/dining w/ North-facing balcony and city skyline views
- Private laundry downstairs with washer and dryer.
- Brand-new luxe carpet, pantry/linen cupboard, intercom
- Cafes, shopping and dining on doorstep
- 5 min walk to Redfern train station, footsteps to buses
- 3 min walk to Woolworths and Redfern Park
The apartment is fully equipped fully furnished.
The rent is $380 + $20 for bills weekly.
Room is for a single occupant only, no couples, unfortunately no pets (because there is no space, I love doggies)
My name is Ana (31), I work full time as a secretary for the education department and photograph weddings on the weekends.
I am a decent considerable and generous person. I like outdoor activities, going out for a beer with friends. I am easy going and have being sharing houses all my life.
On weekends I generally photograph weddings all day sometimes Saturday... sometimes Sunday.... or even both days.
So when I am home I like to enjoy some peaceful time.
I am looking for a courteous, mature person that look after themselves and can communicate well so together we can create a positive respectful environment.
Send me a message so we can have a quick chat.