*Master Bedroom with in-built wardrobe and balcony available Sat 19th January*
- Open-plan living/dining w/ North-facing balcony and city skyline views
- Private laundry downstairs with washer and dryer.
- Brand-new luxe carpet, pantry/linen cupboard, intercom
- Cafes, shopping and dining on doorstep
- 5 min walk to Redfern train station, footsteps to buses
- 3 min walk to Woolworths and Redfern Park
The apartment is fully equipped and fully furnished.
The rent is $400 ALL bills included.
Room is for a single occupant only, NO COUPLES please.
My name is Ana (32), I work full time as a secretary for the education department and photograph weddings on the weekends.
I am a decent considerable and generous person. I like outdoor activities, going out for a beer with friends. I am easy going and have being sharing houses all my life.
On weekends I generally photograph weddings all day.
So when I am home I like to enjoy some peaceful time.
I am looking for a courteous, mature person that look after themselves and can communicate well so together we can create a positive respectful environment. Preferably a full time professional.
Send me a message so we can have a quick chat.