I'm looking for a female housemate to share this spacious and well-presented modern two bedroom apartment is in a great location - 3 minutes walk to Melbourne Central Station and RMIT & Melbourne Uni
• Total 2 people would be living in the apartment
• In the central location yet very quiet, suitable for full-time workers and students who enjoy the convenience as well as the quietness.
• Features include a very large open plan living and dining area that opens out to a balcony.
• Room furniture is included together with mounted wall heaters and built-in wardrobe.
• Walking distance to public transport, RMIT University, Melbourne University, Bourke Street mall and Victoria market.
• Close to Woolworths, Aldi and countless of restaurants.
Please note that gas and water are included in the rent. Internet $30/pp/per month plus appox $25-$35 electricity/pp/permonth
Contact Jenny for inspection.
I am a 27 years old working full-time as an accountant. I am a friendly, respectful and considerate housemate, and like to keep things clean and tidy, especially in the kitchen area. After a tiring day at work, I just wanna come back to a place I can call home, have a good meal and chill.
I'm looking for a single person to share the apartment with who is similar to me, tidy and clean, easy going, respectful and great to live with. Non-smoker definitely preferred.
|Cupanda Kitchen||Close by|
|Jojo Little Kitchen||Close by|
|Raan Kan Eang||Close by|
|Dragon Hot Pot Elizabeth||Close by|
|Crown Asian Supermarket||Close by|
|Woolworths Literature Lane||Close by|
|Marvel Graffiti||Close by|
|ALDI Melbourne CBD||~ 4 min walk|
|Tienda Virtual||~ 4 min walk|
|La Trobe University, Franklin Street||~ 4 min walk|
|RMIT, City||~ 6 min walk|
|Melbourne Business School||~ 15 min walk|
|Charles Sturt University, Melbourne||~ 15 min walk|
|Central Queensland University Melbourne||~ 19 min walk|