|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
No Couples, No Smokers, No Pets
A well-maintained home locates opposite to Deakin Uni Burwood Highway, 1 min walking to Bus 767 / Tram 75. It is perfect for a young professional/student who enjoys a peaceful and friendly living environment. Easy access to Chadstone/Doncaster/Box Hill shopping centre by bus 767 or 903; Coles/Kmart/Woolworth by tram 75. The house also has a lovely garden for veggie lovers.
• Optus Wifi Unlimited included
• 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms & toilets. 1 room is available and fully-furnished with double bed & mattress, book shelf, wardrobe, table and chair
• Utilities bills are shared
• Off-street Parking
• Heater and Fan provided
• Oven + Microwave + Washing Machine + Dryer + Fridge: Yes
• Well-equipped kitchen
• Utensils and cooking pots/pans provided
• Convenient coffee/take-away shops & restaurants
LOOKING FOR : ONLY a FEMALE student/ working professional who can treat the home like their own, clean, tidy and considerate of others.
I am an accountant. There are 2 female students sharing the house with me.