|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 weeks|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- great location right across from the beach (80 metres)
- large home
- hammocks to soak up the sunshine and feel the breeze
- own room with ensuite and walk in robe
- tv is display only if you what a tv then you’ll have to supply your own
- bed can be moved should you want your own
- own access into the room no need to go through the main part of the house
- fridge in garage with laundry to store food/drinks as well as small fridge in the room
- your own small patio outside
- small dog on the property but loves people
- bills included providing extended showers aren’t had consistently.
I am a professional woman, work from home alot of the time and am sometimes out being social as well but do love chilling at home and watching some netflix. I love to surf, keep fit and am a very positive and busy person. Im not a huge drinker or even moderate but certainly dont mind a beer or wine now and then. I have two house mates currently that are female.. both working who are lovely and sort of similar to myself.
Looking for someone working, who is tidy and respectful.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|David Low Way at Peregian South||~ 4 min walk|
|David Low Way at Coolum High School||~ 17 min walk|
|David Low Way at Peregian Beach||~ 21 min walk|
|David Low Way at Woodland Drive||~ 26 min walk|
|Ridgeview Dr at Peregian Springs Drive||~ 27 min walk|
|Malaga's Cafe||~ 21 min walk|
|Peregian Beach Indian (Peregian Indian Restaurant)||~ 21 min walk|
|Carve Deli||~ 21 min walk|
|Pitchfork Restaurant||~ 21 min walk|
|Peregian Barr||~ 21 min walk|
|IGA Peregian Beach||~ 21 min walk|
|Friendly Grocer Peregian Beach||~ 22 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 25 min walk|