|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
The house is on a main road, directly across from Wagga hospital. There is access to the house via a rear lane (called Docker Lane), that has a double car part and a shed that can easily accomodate a third vehicle.
The place also has:
- Three large bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Ducted heating & cooling, as well as ceiling fans in two bedrooms
- Polished timber floorboards and high ceilings
- Open plan living & dining
- Spacious modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, gas cooking, new oven & dishwasher
- At the rear is a covered and paved entertaining area complete with ceiling fan
- Decent sized enclosed back yard with a double carport from the rear lane access
- Garden and lawn maintenance included in rent
We're two housemates looking for a third in Wagga. The house is in a central location on Docker St, right across from the hospital and a 2 min walk to a Caltex servo on the corner.
A 23 year old female and 21 year old male live at the house. We both work full time and are looking for someone who is working full time to move in.
The rent and bills are split between all of us. The room is $130 p/w. The bills will be split evenly between all of us and there is an unlimited NBN connection which is $75 a month and would be split evenly as well.
If you're interested/want to know more, just get in touch! Happy to talk more and do walk throughs of the house.