|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Everything is great about living on this property!! The house is a beautiful quaint pole top Queenslander only 3 mins from Cooroy town Centre on the Sunshine Coast and 20min drive to Noosa beaches.
- The town offers schools, a local pub, great cafes, awesome little shops, a 24hr gym, public transport (bus & train) and is a beautiful bustling little town. And the house is only a 15min walk to the town centre!
- Rent includes access to unlimited internet (hellooooo Netflix streaming!), a huge inground pool (amazing for the upcoming summer), fully equipped kitchen, beautiful outdoor deck surrounded by rainforest and amazing fire pit down the back ready to be used on a Friday night for a chill space. All in a sleepy and lovely cul-de-sac with beautiful neighbours.
- There is reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge-room and each bedroom has a ceiling fan.
- Access to Netflix in the lounge room and a huge collection of movies (the home-owner loves a good movie).
- All bedrooms have a view of the surrounding rainforest and laying on the bed looking out into it is a real treat.
- Rent excludes electricity and gas which will be divided equally.
- Pets welcome on conditions (1. the yard isn't fully fenced, so you can get it fenced or come up with a solution, 2. The animal is your OWN responsibility and must be tended to, cleaned up after and cared for by you only).
- Smokers welcome - but strictly outdoors only - we have two great outdoor decks for this!
Inspections are welcome. Come and find a home with us 💜
You'll be sharing a beautiful quaint Queenslander with two flatmates - the owner of the property, Deb and her flatmate Bev.
We love laughter, respect, happiness and compassion in our home. It is a beautiful space and we would like to keep it that way.
Deb is a high-profile Spiritual Educator and travels often for work as she has a TV show. She enjoys watching movies, meditating and travelling. Deb's adult children often come up to visit at the house and her daughter works from the office at home in the front shed (that's me - Jasmine - who is writing this ad for my Mum haha).
Deb enjoys watching movies, painting, having a white wine or G&T and attending the local Spiritualist Church and being a bit creative when she has time at home.
Bev is from New Zealand originally and a very respectful and peaceful woman. She is a massage therapist and spends a lot of her time exploring the beautiful Sunshine Coast and meditating on the back deck amongst the rainforest. Bev's partner also comes up and visits frequently!
Deb and Bev are looking for a person who will share in the peace of the home and show respect in the home. They are welcoming someone warm, friendly, preferably working and someone who just enjoys life in general!
So they can't wait to find a housemate in you!!