|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
This four-bedroom home is located just two kilometres from Stockland Jesmond and three kilometres from The University of Newcastle.
- Ducted air conditioning
- Dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Ensuite and walk-in wardrobe to main bedroom
- Built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Large enclosed Queensland room
- Automatic double garage with internal access
My name is Colin I'm a teacher and one of the flat mates. I'm very easy going and laid back. The other flat mate is Andrew who is in the RAAF very easy to live with, clean and easy going. We both like to be social and have a drink, but also like our own space. Our ideal flatmate is someone that is mature, aged around 22-35 is clean and tidy, and easy to get along with.