|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Nov 29, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Room available for board
This includes your board for bedroom, water, gas, electricity and super fast unlimited WiFi.
It's a clean tidy household, I study my bachelor of Nursing, I have a very polite 5yo child and my other boarder works full-time.
- gym available
- North shore train station walking distance
- close to shops and amenities
- family oriented home
- fully furnished house
- room is unfurnished/flexible with furnishings
- no dogs allowed
- other pets negotiable
- strictly no drugs on my property, immediate eviction if drugs found or used on my premises.
- some meals cooked for you (not to be expected)
- sharing/no obligation to share
- no one allergic to cats please
- brand new carpet in bedroom
- room measures 2.4m x 5.3m
- smoking outside
- beautiful fernery
- off street parking
- on site cameras for safety and security
- full time workers, permanent part time or casual workers getting 35hours plus per week only accepted. Thank you.
No one receiving centrelink payments will be accepted.
- board must be paid on or before the due date unless verbally discussed.
- Keys are not handed over until you actually reside at the property and a boarders agreement must be signed, along with photo id.
Myself and my daughter, studying bachelor of Nursing, self employed business, working part-time. Tim, 25yo, full time worker, social.