|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- House on a big property, maintained by a gardener.
- Rent negotiable depending on room.
- Tennis court.
- Four bedrooms (one room has been turned into an office.)
- Two lounge rooms. One lounge room in the dining/kitchen area.
- Two bathrooms.
- Two outdoor areas. One outdoor area is facing tennis court at the front of the house. One outdoor area out the back including water feature.
- Close drive to the station into city. Not walking distance to public transport.
- Garage - two car spots. Large driveway with plenty of car spaces.
- House is fully furnished. Spare room comes with or without a queen bed! Plenty of storage space for more furniture if required.
Female - mainly 9-5 nurse (occasional shift work). I also teach nursing and studying my Masters. This keeps me very busy! I am clean and take pride in my home! Eat healthy and keep fit.
Female golden retreiver. Well behaved and stays outside.
Male - works in finance. Mon- Fri long hours. Away most weekends. Clean and eats healthy.
Both relaxed. Enjoy an occasional drink. Happy to be social but also appreciate alone time!
|Fi's Funky Kitchen||Close by|
|Stix & Stones of Lower Plenty||~ 9 min walk|
|Chicken On Charcoal @ Bolton St||~ 14 min walk|
|Bolton St Hot Bread Kitchen||~ 14 min walk|
|The Cheesecake Shop||~ 14 min walk|
|Cressy St/Main Rd||~ 10 min walk|
|Bolton St/Main Rd||~ 12 min walk|
|Rangeview Rd/Main Rd||~ 13 min walk|
|Charles St/Main Rd||~ 13 min walk|
|McCarthy Gr/Main Rd||~ 17 min walk|
|J Alexandra & M McNeil||~ 16 min walk|
|Lower Plenty IGA||~ 25 min walk|