Master bedroom available in a lovely terrace home on the Fitzroy-side of Collingwood. The room is large, with two built-in wardrobes and a feature fireplace, ideally suited to a couple or a single who needs lots of storage.
The house is an endearing two bedroom terrace which has been recently renovated to feature a modern kitchen and bathroom. The home is fully furnished and decorated with lots of charm and plenty of natural light.
The outdoor area is fantastic as a second lounge room and has rear access to a laneway. It is a real oasis and a range of colours throughout the year. The roof is fitted with solar panels, and there is a water tank beneath the porch (super cheap bills!).
The house is super close to the 86 tram and public transport routes. Ideal location for someone wanting a chill home life and easy access to a vast variety of local pubs, restaurants and cafes.
Current residents include:
- A dog, Duke (4); a devoted companion who hails from the NT. His enthusiasm for life is infectious and he will love you unconditionally. Duke is always keen to play ball. Or play anything, he loves lots of attention.
- Myself, Nicole (29), lover of all things creative and random adventures. I currently work as a secondary teacher at an alternative school. I am passionate about youth issues and social change.
- Must love dogs
- $360 per week single, $400 per week couples
- Bond is one month’s rent.
- 2 week trial period prior to signing the lease
|Leinster Arms Hotel||Close by|
|Chotto Motto||Close by|
|Limp Brisket at The Gem||Close by|
|Easey's||~ 4 min walk|
|O'Cha Thai Restaurant||~ 5 min walk|
|Abbotsford IGA||~ 11 min walk|
|Woolworths Fitzroy||~ 12 min walk|
|McCoppins - Clifton Hill||~ 14 min walk|
|Fitzroy IGA||~ 15 min walk|
|Coles Collingwood||~ 15 min walk|
|Australian Catholic University, Melbourne||~ 27 min walk|