|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Available||May 1, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 week|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Twin share. Luxurious king bed splits into two king single beds.Plenty of free parking. Private room $225
This beautifully appointed home located in a highly desirable and leafy suburb.
- Close to public transport
- 57 min to the city via T-way and trains. Busses and trains every 1 to 2 minutes.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- two fridges
- Large entertainment deck
- Large backyard
- Close to two major job precincts including Norwest Business park and Kings Park commercial hub.
- $15 utility cost is not included in the rent.
- Large-scale and late night parties are not allowed. You are allowed to bring 3-4 friends every second month. They must leave by 9 pm.
At "Home Away From Home" I'm trying to create a safe, caring and respectful community.
I don't live here. I'm the owner and the manager of the property. Looking forward to introducing lovely housemates to this small beautiful community.
|Cake Nations||Close by|
|McDonald's Kings Park||Close by|
|Subway® Restaurant||~ 3 min walk|
|KFC||~ 3 min walk|
|Kings Park Tavern||~ 3 min walk|
|Madagascar Dr after Sunnyholt Rd||~ 3 min walk|
|Madagascar Dr before Sunnyholt Rd||~ 4 min walk|
|Vardys Rd at Sunnyholt Rd||~ 4 min walk|
|James Cook Dr before Sunnyholt Rd||~ 6 min walk|
|Vardys T-Way||~ 6 min walk|
|Rehmat Supermarket Kings Park||~ 4 min walk|
|Woolworths Kings Langley||~ 7 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 9 min walk|
|Wesfresh Outlet||~ 22 min walk|
|Woolworths Glenwood||~ 26 min walk|
|Marayong Station||~ 27 min walk|