AVAILABLE DATE IS 03 FEBRUARY 2019 (OR WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU TO MOVE IN EARLIER)
A massive master en-suite bedroom with hotel standard is ready to be shared for two people.
LOCATION: 222 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, a secure building (with 24 hour concierge).
Very CENTRAL, close to everything but quiet and not crowded.
- 3 mins walking to Bus stop
- 5 mins walking to Town Hall Station.
- 7 mins walking to Westfield Sydney.
- 5 mins walking to Darling Harbour.
The room will come with 2 king single beds and mattresses; protectors (no bedding); bedside tables; study desks and chairs.
You both will have your own luxurious en-suite bathroom comes with a fancy bathtub and a separate shower.
The bedroom has a huge built-in wardrobe with full-length mirrors, access to a balcony shared with another room. The curtain is two layers (hotel standard) so you could have a very good sleep even in day time.
* Kitchen appliances (Fridge, microwave, toaster & kettle, rice cooker etc.)
* Gas & Electricity bills.
* We expect the bills not exceed $400 per quarter for 4 people using. Any extra amount will be shared equally between flatmates.
* Large open plan dining area; a separate large living area with lots of natural light comes with a super comfy sofas, a dining table; chairs, and a huge Smart TV SONY BRAVIAP 55” comes with Netflix.
* Fast Telstra Internet.
* Luxurious kitchen with all cooking tools and utensils.
* NO CARPET in the whole flat (very clean).
* FREE use of washing machine and dryer in the apartment.
* FREE access to modern indoor Squash Court, Gym, Spa, Sauna, Pool, Entertainment room (billiards, table tennis, outdoor lounge etc.)
* Your own keys and swipe cards, no sharing with others.
* Total max 4 people living in the apartment. No one lives in the living room.
Conditions required from flatmates:
* ID Documents (passport/driver license/valid visa) to be provided to register for the keys.
* Keys and swipe card deposit $100.
* If you prefer to stay less than 6 months, $20/week/person extra charge will be on top of the rent.
* No guests stay overnight.
* 3 weeks notice if you want to move out.
* Sorry NO Pets/Backpackers/Invalid visa/Smokers/Drugs/Party people.
* To maintain the apartment probably, we expect the flatmates are clean and tidy, pay rent on time, respect others privacy, light cooking, not bringing furniture or cooking tools and sharing cleaning tasks equally.
Party will happen once in a while like Christmas/New Year Eve/Public Holidays with mutual acceptance from other flatmates.
Please message me here with some of your information (age/working occupation/student etc.). Then we will arrange an inspection.
You will share the apartment with me, and a friendly guy. We are both in 30s, professionals working full-time in the CBD.