|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Large fully furnished house with spacious open plan kitchen / dining / living room areas
- Five bedrooms: 3 rooms taken, 1 spare and 1 available
- Patio with BBQ and outdoor setting
- Kitchen has gas cooking, a pantry, 2 fridges, dishwasher, nespresso coffee machine, blender, slow cooker, rice cooker, microwave, etc
- NBN internet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Brand new front loader washing machine
- Vegetable / herb garden including strawberries, tomatos, chillies, passionfruit, lemons and limes
- Has a built in robe
- Fits a queen sized bed
- Has a fixed fan on the wall
- Can be furnished or unfurnished
Rent is paid fortnightly. Rent also includes ALL bills (gas, electricity, water and internet) and household items including toilet paper, cleaning products and more.
There is a bus stop literally out the front of the house which runs between Murdoch University / Murdoch Train Station and Fremantle. The house is a 7 min drive away from Fremantle and less than 5 mins from South Beach / South Fremantle. There is a Puma service station / convienience store within 100 m. The Hamilton Hill IGA supermarket and shopping precinct are less than 500 m away from the house.
Age range 23 - 28. We love a good laugh, hanging out, wine, boardgames, cooking, BBQs at the beach, movies and travelling. We are clean and easy going.
Open to couples, but price would have to be accommodated accordingly.
Everyone quite chill and does their own thing, but enjoy a catch-up and laugh.
The house has two students and one part time worker, so boundaries are kept and we're pretty respectful of the fact that people may be studying or needing their own time following a day at work.