My awesome flatmate has just moved out so I’m back on the quest looking for a new SINGLE mate to share my beautiful unit on Hay st. West Perth (less than 5km from the CBD and near UWA).
Great place for a new home:
• A spacious, fully- furnished master-room (not an en-suite) with lots of nature light
• All bills are covered. This includes unlimited ADSL2+ wifi, electricity, gas, and water; No more hassle worrying about splitting the bill.
• This is a quiet, peaceful area with security gate, and private car bays (both covered and outdoor).
• Our neighbours are professionals and retirees. They are respectful and considerate to others.
• Two lovely parks are just couple steps away from our place, perfect for morning exercise
Perfect location with ultimate convenience:
• Shopping centres (Coles, Subiaco centre, Wooworths), restaurants, train station (Daglish stn), bus stop, fuel station, bottle shop, etc. all are nearby. Some are literally just across the street!
• A powerful air-con/ heater; perfect for any weather
• New refrigerator, washing machine, microwave, and oven.
• There is also a private storage room; ideal for your bike, camping tools or rarely used stuff
• Your room is fully-furnished with a king-single sized bed, desk and chair, and a wardrobe with mirror. Aside from the wardrobes, your room can be flexible with furnishing.
• Bonds is a standard 4-week.
• Unfortunately, pets are not allowed :(
A young student in my early 20's, bartender at night and barista in the morning; also can cook (maybe) and love to take care of the flat. I think Perth is OK.
As a flatmate, I'm generally a chill dude. I'm straight-forward, and respect your own business and personal space.
I'm a big fan of indie music, live music, cinema, board games, and advertising (Pop culture says I'm more of a geek than a nerd, haha). Also I know lots of cool bars around Perth though now I don't have many chances to have fun on weekends (bartender dilemma).
I'm real easy-going so as long as you're cool, considerate, and respectful, you're in! (Any Rick and Morty fan out there?)