View other listings in .
|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Brand new!!! My very first home. Available early March!
3 Bedroom 2-bathroom Single Garage – Only looking for one flatmate at this stage – so you will have your own bathroom!
• 5 min drive to the best coffee in town – Press – where I work 😊
• 1, maybe 2 min drive to Orana Mall – awesome location (why I picked the land – I’m not an idiot)
• Close to Anytime Fitness
• Close to Bunnings – free snags all the time! Won’t need to visit it for gardening – automatic sprinkler system in. To be honest, there isn’t much of a yard, however a back area is nice and cosy. Bit more a party at the front! By party, I mean space 😉
• Your room can be furnished or not – I have a spare bed if need be – would prefer someone with not a lot of storage
• Being new, it will have all new furniture in common areas
• As I have visited my place just about every day, the neighborhood seems very quiet and peaceful. Also, it gets the BEST sun-rise and sun-set – trust me, it’s worth it
• Open-plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Obviously, I haven’t got wifi set up yet – can work out at a later stage
My name is Andrea, I get Andi.
This is my first newly built home. Which I am very excited about.
As mentioned above - I work at Press, best cafe in town! I graduated my Bachelor of Business Degree in Event Management in 2016. I moved back from Sydney and overseas last year in May! I have done a lot of travelling (no, I am not settling down now) just a different direction at the moment. I work different days/hours each week, usually doing 4-5 days a week. I spend 4-5 days at the gym (Anytime East, of course - close to home). I also like to have a drink sometime and hang with mates.
I am looking for someone to share my beautiful home with, obviously someone who will respect it and me as well, by paying bills on times etc - I don't want an idiot! Also wanting someone who loves animals. I want to get a dog down the track. Someone who can be social-able and hang out, but also do our own thing. Don't want someone who is overly OCD!! But obviously can clean up after themselves. Just want someone chilled, clean and respectful.