|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Top floor modern unit in a quiet complex in Nundah.
- High Speed Cable Internet & Netflix included in rent.
- Own bathroom (not ensuite) right next to your bedroom door.
- Ceiling Fan in room; Air-Con in common area.
- City, gateway bridge & leafy suburb views from the MASSIVE L-shaped balcony that wraps around the apartment.
- Buses from Sandgate Rd nearby or 10-15min walk to Nundah Train station.
- Walk down to the Nundah Village lifestyle with social restaurants, bars & gyms.
- Short drive to Brisbane Airport and the Gateway Motorway.
The place is fully furnished as far as the common areas go - bedroom can be furnished or unfurnished. There is a small amount of area to accommodate additional furniture should you have some you need to bring with you.
I work full time in IT and am a freelance graphic designer / artist outside of standard business hours. Beach days / hiking on weekends. Enjoy cooking, having a drink - videogames/netflix/reading for downtime. Would be cool to find a housemate who is happy to have a shared meal every now and then. Who knows, maybe my friends will become your friends and vice versa, that would be neat.
Would prefer to have inspections outside of standard business hours, but if that doesn't fit your schedule I can chat to my boss about a daytime meetup.
Sorry, no pets.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Cameron St near Sandgate Rd, stop 4||Close by|
|Cameron St near London St, stop 4||Close by|
|Cavendish St near Cameron St, stop 10||~ 3 min walk|
|Sandgate Rd at Nundah North, stop 6||~ 4 min walk|
|Sandgate Rd at Nundah North, stop 7/6||~ 5 min walk|
|Red Rooster||~ 7 min walk|
|Block House Coffee||~ 8 min walk|
|Cafe Bliss Western & Indian Cuisine||~ 9 min walk|
|Route 66||~ 10 min walk|
|Spice Valley Of Brisbane - Indian Restaurant||~ 12 min walk|
|Northgate Heights Family Store||~ 7 min walk|
|Woolworths Nundah||~ 16 min walk|
|EasyShop Food Mart||~ 20 min walk|
|727 Stores||~ 21 min walk|
|Virgin Honey||~ 26 min walk|
|Nundah station||~ 12 min walk|
|Northgate Station||~ 15 min walk|
|Virginia station||~ 23 min walk|
|Toombul station||~ 25 min walk|