Heyas! The place is fully furnished as far as the common areas go - bedroom can be furnished or unfurnished. There is a small amount of area to accommodate additional furniture should you have some you need to bring with you.
- Top floor modern unit in a quiet complex in Nundah.
- High Speed Cable Internet & Netflix included in rent.
- Own bathroom (not ensuite) right next to your bedroom door.
- Ceiling Fan in room; Air-Con in common area.
- City, gateway bridge & leafy suburb views from the MASSIVE L-shaped balcony that wraps around the apartment.
- Buses from Sandgate Rd nearby or 10-15min walk to Nundah Train station (Zone1)
- Walk down to the Nundah Village lifestyle with social restaurants, bars & gyms.
- 8min drive to Brisbane Airport and the Gateway Motorway.
I work full time in IT and am a freelance graphic designer / artist outside of standard business hours. Beach days / hiking on weekends. Enjoy cooking, having a drink - videogames/netflix/reading/drawing/painting for downtime. Would be cool to find a housemate who is happy to have a shared meal every now and then but I totally respect downtime (like everyone). Who knows though, maybe my friends will become your friends and vice versa, that would be neat - although I have guests over maybe once a month max.
Would prefer to have inspections outside of standard business hours, but if that doesn't fit your schedule I can chat to my boss about a daytime meetup to accommodate.
Sorry, no pets.