|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
(apologies about the photos, they don’t give much justice to the house)
- close to West Footscray station and walking distance to Tottenham station
- close to shops/ parks/ bars/ gyms etc.
- 10 kms from CBD
About the house:
- modern double-story town house
- currently 2 people living in the house, looking for a 3rd
- all bedrooms inclusive of aircon's
- floor to celling wardrobe
- decent size room
- 3 toilets / 2 bathrooms
- unlimited wifi ($15 per month)
- fully furnished house, however bedroom is not.
- bills not included in rent (will spilt between the 3)
Looking for someone who is social, will pay all bills on time and respects the house.
It is not a party house however we don't mind a cheeky bev! We are also wanting someone aged between 22 - 28 with full-time employment.
Brooke - 22, works full time in HR (mon - fri), usually out on the weekends, pretty social person but also love my own space. Always up for a chat and a beer here and there.
Tim (26) Works as an appretice watchmaker on the other side of the city, spends quite a lot of time out of the house but when i am home enjoys hanging out with a few drinks or a nice bbq.
If you are interested, please swing us a message about yourself 😊😊
|Somerville Takeaway||~ 3 min walk|
|7-Eleven Footscray West||~ 4 min walk|
|A.E. Baker & Co||~ 5 min walk|
|Milk Bar||~ 6 min walk|
|Manok for the love of chicken||~ 7 min walk|
|Kororoit St/Geelong Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Somerville Rd/Geelong Rd||~ 6 min walk|
|Ormond Rd/Roberts St||~ 6 min walk|
|Beaumont Pde/Roberts St||~ 6 min walk|
|Geelong Rd/Angliss St||~ 6 min walk|
|5 Star Fresh Produce Pty Ltd||~ 10 min walk|
|TT Milk Bar||~ 21 min walk|
|Vari's Organics||~ 26 min walk|
|India Supermarket||~ 26 min walk|
|Coles||~ 27 min walk|