Great house for young professionals due to inner city location, surrounded by great restaurants/bars in Surry Hills and easy access to transport.
House layout perfect balance of privacy with rooms located at the front of the house away from the open lounge and kitchen space, great for socializing and having a meals - which also backs onto the outdoor courtyard with seating, BBQ and Pizza Oven!
- 2 Bed Rooms
- Large lounge
- Open-style Kitchen
- Bathroom with Bath
- Outdoor Courtyard
- Lots of storage space
- High ceilings
- Small pets welcome
- TV - Popcorn time & Netflix,
The street is quiet off the main roads and no problems getting on street parking nearby.
This room is the large front room, with big window for natural light and can easily fit double bed and shelves.
- room comes fully furnished
- optional extra clothes hanging racks
- bills are divided and shared as they come in
- internet is $30 p.month
- >10 minute walk to both Central Station & Redfern Station
- Crown Street 5 min walk - Thai, Japanese, Indian, ( kebab for Sunday mornings ha!)
- Norfolk pub across the Road - Trivia, Comedy, $1 taco nights !
- 5 min walk Prince Alfred park
- 2 min walk for Bus to the city ( I use this )
- 2 mins to coffee shops
Grew up in Adelaide went travelling around Europe and ended up working in London for a few years. Had a lot of fun adventures including taking a van across some of the more questionable countries.
Living out of home for nearly 10 years now - so expect & understand keeping common areas tidy and clean for everyone to share.
Love being outdoors - camping, beach and go running in football off-season.
Enjoy having a drink on weekends and a wine or two on a week night.
I work in private aviation which can be demanding at times and so I understand the balance of drinking and working.
Love cooking - bought the pizza oven a few years back and make dough from scratch.
Would be great to share the house with someone else who is outgoing, up for a homemade pizza & wine and is also full-time employed.