Big room for couple, $ 190 Per week Includes bills.
Add some colour to your world in this cute upstairs unit tucked at the rear of a neat complex.
And its packed with goodies too – like a lounge suite you can really relax in, plus desks, TV(used to have foxtel but not anymore because no one at home uses it, and more. An allocated carpark is right near the stairs and a private balcony is perfect for breezy nights. Great feature walls too nothing like a break from traditional white!
Quiet and safe place to live. Goodwood Road has been renovated recently and its has been more lively than before.
- 1 allocated undercover carpark
- Air conditioning (heat/cool)
- Comfy quality furniture including fridge and washing machine
- Kitchen has gas cooking, meals area and plenty of storage
- Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Retro bathroom
- Private balcony
- Separate laundry right near the front door (Laundry room shared with neighbouring unit, allocated washing machines provided)
- Bus stops on Goodwood Road, Literally in front of the property) ( 15mins bus ride to King William street with G10) (10mins bus ride to Adelaide Central Market)
- Train station ( Goodwood Railway, 10mins walk, 800m) (Millswood Railway, 9mins walk, 700m)
- Tram Station ( 6mins walk, 500m)
- Quick drive to city (10mins)
- Approx 20 minutes to Flinders Uni
- Businesses and eateries on Goodwood Road
- Pharmacy, Clinic, News store, Wine store
- Newly opened Drake Foodland Wayville (15mins walk)
- Popular reserves and swimming centres
- Adelaide Showgrounds and Farmers Market
- Australian Post
- Capri Theatre with latest movies
- Quick scoot through Mitchell Street for fashionable King William Road
- Goodwood schools
Hello! My name is Ben, I am a full time Construction Management student at UniSA. Works part time in Hospitality.I am a volleyball and movie maniac. I also enjoy cooking and good chats. I am a very clean and tidy person, am always willing to help out and contribute to keep a positive living environment.