|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Sep 16, 2018|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 12 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Looking for new housemates to share the rentals with me.
If couple, $ 220 Per week Includes bills.
Add some colour to your world in this cute upstairs unit tucked at the rear of a neat complex.
And its packed with goodies too – like a lounge suite you can really relax in, plus desks, TV(used to have foxtel but not anymore because no one at home uses it, and more. An allocated carpark is right near the stairs and a private balcony is perfect for breezy nights. Great feature walls too nothing like a break from traditional white!
Quiet and safe place to live. Goodwood Road has been renovated recently and its has been more lively than before.
- 1 allocated undercover carpark
- Air conditioning (heat/cool)
- Comfy quality furniture including fridge and washing machine
- Kitchen has gas cooking, meals area and plenty of storage
- Built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Retro bathroom
- Private balcony
- Separate laundry right near the front door (Laundry room shared with neighbouring unit, allocated washing machines provided)
- Bus stops on Goodwood Road, Literally in front of the property) ( 15mins bus ride to King William street with G10) (10mins bus ride to Adelaide Central Market)
- Train station ( Goodwood Railway, 10mins walk, 800m) (Millswood Railway, 9mins walk, 700m)
- Tram Station ( 6mins walk, 500m)
- Quick drive to city (10mins)
- Approx 20 minutes to Flinders Uni
- Businesses and eateries on Goodwood Road
- Pharmacy, Clinic, News store, Wine store
- Newly opened Drake Foodland Wayville (15mins walk)
- Popular reserves and swimming centres
- Adelaide Showgrounds and Farmers Market
- Australian Post
- Capri Theatre with latest movies
- Quick scoot through Mitchell Street for fashionable King William Road
- Goodwood schools
I am 23 Years old, 3rd year Construction Management student at UniSA.
Am very clean, tidy and easy going person. I don't smoke. Work part time and loves volleyball.
I am always willing to help out and contribute to keep a positive living environment. I am very keen to chill/do something fun during my free time.
Looking for housemate that i could call friend/family.
Let me know if you are a clean and organized person who is looking share a good experience together.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Stop 6 Goodwood Rd - East side||Close by|
|Stop 6 Goodwood Rd - West side||~ 4 min walk|
|Stop 7 Goodwood Rd - East side||~ 5 min walk|
|Stop 7 Goodwood Rd - West side||~ 6 min walk|
|Stop 5 Goodwood Rd - East side||~ 7 min walk|
|Millswood Railway Station||~ 3 min walk|
|Goodwood Railway Station||~ 13 min walk|
|Clarence Park Railway Station||~ 17 min walk|
|Unley Park Railway Station||~ 21 min walk|
|Adelaide Showground Railway Station||~ 26 min walk|
|The Balti House||~ 3 min walk|
|Vietnam Gourmet Restaurant||~ 3 min walk|
|Sneaky Pickle||~ 5 min walk|
|Yeti Nepalese||~ 7 min walk|
|Two Sisters Food & Wine||~ 8 min walk|
|Goodwood IGA||~ 10 min walk|
|FoodWorks||~ 16 min walk|
|FOODLAND GOODWOOD||~ 20 min walk|
|Woolworths Cumberland Park||~ 21 min walk|
|Kaufland||~ 24 min walk|