|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
ROOM FOR RENT Ingle Farm Vegan or Veg FEMALE Student or professional
· Fully Furnished with TV and Printer
· Double Bed with good quality mattress and bedding provided
· Bedside table with beautiful lamp and study desk with lamp and chair
· Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and security screens on window
· Nice view of garden and quiet study environment
· 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom freshly renovated house with Granny flat out the back
· Safe, secure and clean home with very private lawned back yard and a shed for storage
· Well equipped kitchen and laundry with brand new fridge, washing machine and facilities
· Weekly professional cleaning service
· Super Fast Unlimited Wireless NBN internet gamer pack Included
· Pura Tap System inside and outside in entertainment area
· Large TV/DVD, Pool table, dart board, gym equipment & fire pit
· Yoga/Meditation Room and guest Room
· Beautiful tropical and mediterranean gardens with fruit trees (Lime/Apricot/Peach/Nectarine), herb garden, solar panels, water tanks and sprinkler system
· Off road car parking
· Perfectly situated! Close to the city, the Adelaide Hills and not a long drive to the beach either
· 12 KM North East of CBD, Adelaide University > 12 km, Airport > 15km, Beach >14km
· Set on a safe and quiet suburban street (no barking dogs or loud neighbours)
· Close to major facilities including Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, 24 Hr Service Station, 7 day Supermarket, Medical Centre, Library and a 2 minute walk to Foodland and some good quality take away shops (Yiros/Pizza/Indian/Thai).
Bus Stop just a 3 minute walk
We are a down to earth, friendly couple who are looking for someone to share our cosy, tranquil house with us.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a FEMALE who is financially stable, cleans up after herself, enjoys a peaceful and clean environment and likes a drink and a laugh occasionally.
We are also after someone who shares a similar lifestyle to us so if you are Vegan or a Vegetarian who's interested in transitioning to a vegan lifestyle, we'd love to hear from you!
-Ideally suited to students or young professionals
-Sorry NO children, couples, smokers or pets
-No short term, 6 - 12 month stay preferred
Rent is $220 which includes all bills, most emenities (Toilet paper, hand wash, laundry liquid etc.) and cleaning of all common areas including toilet and bathroom but not your room, unless requested.
Bond is $440 (2 weeks rent) and 1 weeks rent in advance is required.
Please contact Alyssa and tell me a bit about yourself. I will call you if I think you are suited. Thanks!
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Stop 34B Rm Williams Dr - West side||~ 3 min walk|
|Stop 34B Rm Williams Dr - East side||~ 3 min walk|
|Stop 38 Winara Dr - East side||~ 7 min walk|
|Stop 38 Winara Dr - West side||~ 7 min walk|
|Stop 34A Wright Rd - North West side||~ 7 min walk|
|Mandy's Beer Cave||~ 3 min walk|
|Haris Curry House||~ 7 min walk|
|Heights Chicken & Takeaway||~ 7 min walk|
|Walkley's Pizza Bar||~ 8 min walk|
|Homestead Cafe Bakery||~ 8 min walk|
|Drakes Walkley Heights Foodland||~ 8 min walk|
|On The Run Pooraka||~ 15 min walk|
|FoodWorks||~ 17 min walk|
|Coles Supermarket||~ 20 min walk|
|ALDI Ingle Farm||~ 22 min walk|