Would you like to live in an inviting house away from your home? This house makes you feel instantly at home. Stylish finishes and attention to detail to ensure that this becomes a home full of warmth, modern comforts and contemporary style.
Common areas are filled with light, air and modern furnishings and a well appointed, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher await each student. Air conditioning in the common areas as well as each bedroom ensures a comfortable lifestyle.
Walking distance to UQ St Lucia and Toowong Shopping Centre and Couple bus stops to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre. Everything you require for daily living are in the house and around corner.
• Fully Furnished room
• Each room has it's own ensuite
• Fully Furnished kitchen & Living area
• Free Fortnight clean in Common Area
• Free Laundry machine in house
• All bills included : Internet, Gas, Water & Electricity
• Monthly Room quick cleaning / Linen Service (Collection and delivery, not include making the bed)
• 6 Month lease
• Wireless Internet (ADSL 2+ 24/7 download) throughout the whole house
ROOM 2 - $265 PER WEEK - AVAILABLE 4/03/2019
ROOM 3 - $230 PER WEEK - AVAILABLE 26/02/2019
ROOM 5 - $280 PER WEEK - AVAILABLE NOW
ROOM 7 - $285 PER WEEK - AVAILABLE NOW
ROOM 10 - $265 PER WEEK - AVAILABLE 01/03/2019
ROOM 11 - $265 PER WEEK, AVAILABLE 17/04/2019
• Fully Renovated & Furnished Kitchen with brand new appliances: Fridge, Cooktop, Microwave, Oven, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Kettle & toaster.
• Comfy Living Area: modern lounge chairs & Sofa with 50" TV / Air-conditioning with Remote
• Cutlery, crockery and full cooking sets
• Fortnight Cleaning in Common Area
• All yard maintenance included in rent
Education Facilities Close by:
UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND, St Lucia - approximate 1.2km
Shopping Close by:
Toowong Shopping Village (Toowong Train Station) - Grocery Stores (Coles & Woolworth), Discount store (Kmart) restaurant & Takeaway Shops, Clothing & Bank etc. 5minutes by bus, 10 minutes by walk.
Public Transport: (Zones Travelled In: 1-2)
Bus Route - To University of QLD, Route 411and Route 412, Total 2 stops, Approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
Bus Route - To Toowong Village, Route...
University students, quiet, friendly, CLEAN.