|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Master Bedroom with ensuite, walk in wardrobe, fully furnished, secure parking.
Available now is a large master bedroom in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in a fully secure complex.
- Fully furnished
- Lovely views of surrounding mountains
- Quiet, clean and well maintained (apartment and complex in general)
- Fully secure complex with remote gate access and separate secure parking bays
- 2 swimming pools, tennis court and bbq gazebo
- 10 mins drive to city, 5 mins drive to Stockland shopping centre
- Secure parking
- Queen size bed
- Tall boy and 2 bedsides
- Walk in wardrobe and large mirrored wardrobe
- Private balcony with sun lounge
- Private bathroom
Bills would be split per month and include:
Electricity $60 (approximately)
Telstra NBN 500GB with Telstra TV $40
Cleaner (comes every 3 weeks) $55
House on the hill is a quiet, tranquil environment located in a safe and secure part of Mooroobool (a 10 minute drive to the CBD). This apartment offers the ultimate low maintenance living where even the bins are taken out for us each week. If this sounds like a place and lifestyle you would like, please email, text or call to tell me a little about yourself and organise a time to view the apartment.
You will be living with a full-time professional in his early/mid 30’s. Some interests include hiking, going to the beach, reading, studying and the gym.
Happy for you to trial the room and stay for a week to see if you like the complex and the apartment (at the weekly rental rate of $190).