|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Very convenient location approximately 50 metres from Lake Monger Reserve and only a stone’s throw from local amenities and transport hubs.
This house comprises of three good sized bedrooms (all with en suites), designated upstairs study or home office, well appointed kitchen with island bench, open plan living and meals area opening onto the private front courtyard, upstairs living area and second balcony, large laundry, double garage off McLeod Lane and a secure storage area.
Other property features include:
- All 3 bedrooms have their own en suites
- Solar powered house
- Ducted air-conditioning
- 100 metres from Glendalough Shopping Centre (tenants include Caltex Service Station, IGA, Cellarbrations, Pharmacy, Subway & Newsagency)
- 5 minute drive to Leederville
- 1 minute drive to Mitchell Freeway (Powis Street on/off ramp)
Current housemates are 2 easy going blokes:
Andrew (28 years old)
- Originally from Perth
- Occupation: Commercial Real Estate Agent - working in Leederville
Chris (27 years old)
- Originally from Yarrawonga, Victoria
- Occupation: Carpet Layer
Both love the beach, footy, cricket, having a drink and a laugh.
Looking for someone who is pretty easy going and good value - open to either male or female (ideally 24 - 35 years old).