|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Fully furnished apartment on North Terrace (Palais Apartments), 5 minute walk to Rundle Mall
- Fully furnished house with fridge/ dishwasher/ dryer/ washing machine/ large tv in living room
- Room includes; bed with linen/ study table/ bedside cabinet/ full size mirror/ fan/ built in closet
- View to tranquil Ayers House Gardens
- Universities, Hospital, Art Gallery, Rundle Street, the Mall (3 min walk)
- Restaurants, cafes (1 min walk)
- Walking distance to Adelaide Central Market (15 min walk)
- Adelaide's east-end for great community events (1 min walk)
- Short trip to vibrant Norwood Parade and fashionable King William Street (5 min walk)
- About a 7 minute walk to Hindley Street where you would find clubs/ bars scene (7 min walk)
-IGA on ground floor of building
I am 20 years old, a full-time uni student studying at Adelaide Uni also have a part-time hospitality job on the side, enjoy playing a few sports, enjoy going out having fun but also value a quality night in, willing to share netflix :)
I am easy-going, clean and relaxed, I am looking for someone similar.
Don't really have many issues, as long as you can pay rent on time, clean up after yourself.
If that sounds good, shoot me a pm or a text with your name/ and a little bit about yourself, we can go from there!