****SHORT TEM SUBLET****
This art deco apartment is a beautiful and peaceful place to live. Situated in an old well kept red brick art deco building on Edgecliff Road in Woollahra. (in between Paddington and Bondi)
The apartment is actually fairly spacious and well set out and includes the following:
* Lovely Kitchen comes equipped gas stove and oven, dishwasher, large LG fridge, lots of cupboard space, wooden dining table and chairs
* Kitchen is mostly fully equipped, but plenty of space for your pots & pans, food essentials, etc
* Generous living area for chilling out and relaxing/socialising
* Bathroom with shower and bathtub, your own small storage cupboard for your things
* Brand new clothes washing machine
* The bedrooms at either side of the apartment which gives each other privacy
* Fresh painted white walls throughout
* Charcoal rubber flooring (nice and quiet)
* Large windows in each room for lots fresh air and natural light
* WiFi internet
Location close to:
* 10 minute walk to Bondi Junction train station where you can get transport to pretty much anywhere in Sydney and the CBD
* 5 minute walk to the heart of Queen St Woollahra shops
* 15 minute walk to Oxford St Paddington
* in summer, you have access to buses at Bondi Junction to head down to Bondi Beach!
PLEASE NOTE - There is no TV in the apartment
RENT - $350 a week
BOND - 2 weeks rent
BILLS - $50 a week
The bill payment covers:
* Wifi internet (Telstra Broadband)
* weekly for a cleaner
* water, gas, electricity
My name is Tully, Australian born and bred. I'm a very laid back girl, super clean, friendly, respectful, and understanding of personal space.
I am a Creative Event Producer and Project Manager that specialises in advertising/communications, fashion, and arts/entertainment.
Interests include: photography, creative exhibitions, fashion, music, film, travel and my eclectic bunch of beautiful friends.
I live a fairly low-key lifestyle these days. Work hard and am super chill during the week, and try to get out in to the sunshine on weekends. I am an active participant in supporting the creative hub of Sydney, though socially my greatest joy is throwing the occasional dinner party for friends and house mates, they have become a bit legendary!
Travelling has been a great passion of mine and I have travelled all over the world on and off over the years, my great love is South America! Though I am now back in Australia for the long term.