|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Secure complex with security code entry
- Inground swimming pool with common area with outdoor dining table
- Located 450 metres from Soroptimist Park (seaside park with bike paths and playground)
- Located 1.2km from the rockpool on The Strand
- Open plan living, well-appointed kitchen
- Living area opens onto the tiled entertaining balcony
- 1000GB fast wifi
- Post office, cafes, second hand store and newsagency right around the corner!
- Very quiet area
- Built-in wardrobe
- Own bathroom
- Furnished with king single and/or desk (OPTIONAL)
Seeking roommate/s who are neat and tidy and working.
- Rui is a full-time worker spending weekdays at work and quiet nights, gaming and studying at home.
- I'm a business undergraduate doing Hospitality and Tourism working casually a few days a week and spend most days at home studying and listening to music.
- We both like to have a good chat now and then as we host travellers from around the world when we can with our friendly nature. When we do host new people, we give them mini tours of the city, spend time learning their cultural backgrounds and making Townsville a destination worth visiting again with various activities. This won't happen very often as we like to spend quiet months too, but is an activity we'd like to let you know about if you're interested in meeting new people too!