|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||9 months to 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A beautiful house with a fruit tree-filled garden in an amazing location: next to Preachers, 30 seconds walk to Salamanca and 10 minutes walk to the CBD.
Seeking two chilled and friendly but responsible housemates to take over two large ground floor rooms. You'll be living with Freya, a med student, and Lydia, a junior doctor. We're clean (but not obsessive), respectful, value good communication and will be keen for a chat over a cuppa or wine, or bushwalking adventures. If you're interested we'd love to meet up and see if we're all a good fit.
Other pros of the house include:
- NBN, internet $70 per month
- Whitegoods here already: washer, dishwasher, large fridge and separate freezer
- Kitchen is already pretty well equipped between the two of us
- Lots of storage, including a shed
- Ducted heating
- Solar power
- Beautiful, private garden space with nectarines, greengages, quinces, lemons, limes etc.
- Total of 2 bathrooms (one is an ensuite) and 3 toilets.
- Communal areas furnished
- Freya has a coffee machine!
- Being next to Preachers means there's sometimes a bit of ambient chatter and generally decent music until as late as 12am on summer weekends (it gets much quieter as the weather gets colder). We've both had no problems, but please consider this if you're super noise sensitive!
- Lydia will be working shift hours including some nights (but really isn't too bothered if you make noise as long as it's not excessive)