|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 12 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A beautiful house with a flower and fruit tree-filled garden in an amazing location: next to Preachers, 2 min walk to Salamanca and 10 minutes walk to the CBD. Available from now.
Seeking one chilled and friendly but responsible housemate to take over one large ground floor rooms. You'll be living with Lydia, a junior doctor, and Freya and Harrison, uni students . We're clean (but not obsessive), respectful, value good communication and will be keen for a chat over a cuppa or wine, or bushwalking adventures. If you're interested we'd love to meet up and see if we're all a good fit.
Other pros of the house include:
- NBN, internet $70 per month
- Gardener $25/week between us
- Whitegoods here already: washer, dishwasher, large fridge and separate freezer
- Kitchen is already pretty well equipped between the three of us
- Lots of storage, including a shed
- Ducted heating
- Solar hot water
- Beautiful, private garden space with nectarines, greengages, quinces, lemons, limes etc in the summer
- Total of 2 bathrooms (one is an ensuite) and 3 toilets.
- Communal areas furnished
- Freya has a coffee machine!
- Being next to Preachers means there's sometimes a bit of ambient chatter and generally decent music until as late as 12am on summer weekends (it gets much quieter as the weather gets colder). We've had no problems, but please consider this if you're super noise sensitive!
- Our lease runs until mid-Jan 2019. The landlord may or may not turn it into an Airbnb after this so we can’t promise anything longer-term at this stage !