View other listings in .
1 room available for rent, with own bathroom (this may change if I decide to rent the other room out, currently used as a study)
What's great about living in this property:
- Close to schools/unis
- 3min drive to shops
- 2min walk to IGA local shop/petrol station
- Full evaporated ducted air conditioning system, and ducted heating as well for the colder nights
- 1 German Shepherd to protect the house and everyone associated to it!
Bills that require contribution:
- Electricity and gas (split)
Bills that are included in rent:
- NBN Internet (Unlimited!)
My name is Mon and I currently live in Lavington studying Animal Sciences full time at La Trobe University. My partner lives and works full time in Melbourne and drives up here every fortnight for the weekend.
If I'm not studying and stressing for exams, you'll find me out hiking with my Shepherd or lazing about on the couch watching Netflix.
I'm looking for a female who is pretty chill, not a partier, loves animals and loves being clean and organised. Someone who wouldn't mind cooking and having a good chat over a glass of Moscato. No smokers please.
Hit me up if you want to chat!