View other listings in .
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||4 months to 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Quiet street, within walking distance of the Bridge Mall, the CBD area and Lake Esmond.
- Generously sized bedroom (2.6m x 3.6m)
- NBN connected
- Use of guest Netflix
- Bungalow and small garden shed available for storage
- Wooden deck and BBQ in backyard.
- We have a little kitten named Freyja who loves to play and cuddle.
Looking for a housemate who is relatively clean and respectful, just as we are :)
As we are a full time working couple, during weekdays we are generally busy however we do enjoy watching TV shows and movies when we can. We enjoy having some drinks or going camping on the weekend and are generally pretty tidy.
We are open, easy going people that like playing with our curious kitten. Peter (24) works as an Engineer and Steph (21) works in Melbourne for an advertising company. Please feel free to send us a message to ask questions or to have a look at the house/room, its no bother to us :)