|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Live with two awesome chicks who recently moved to Newy looking to make some new mates, always up for good time.
Centrally located only two minutes easy walking distance to bustling Beaumont Street, parks, transport.
Open plan living, warehouse style, dining, living and kitchen area. Twelve foot ceilings provide a spacious atmosphere and reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans.
All windows and doors have been fitted with crimsafe screens.
Perfectly tucked away behind high front fencing, this unique home offers all the benefits of city living whilst providing a feeling of tranquility and peace.
Fully fernished with new appliances and everything you need. Your room is the only room that is empty.
On the floor plan the room on offer is closest to the kitchen. The room will fit a double or queen only and has a built in robe.
Sorry no pets, we already have a doggo named Braxton (small English staffy)
** We are lookin for somone like minded around a similar age who works full time Monday to Friday. The room would suit a fellow banter and beer loving individual who is keen on socialising on the reg **
Sorry no Students.
- 27 and moved to newy 6 months ago from Canberra the Nations CRAPital.
- owns an English staffy who lives at the house, a very well trained little nugget named Braxton
- Loves a beer and can’t say no to a trip to the pub for some grub and a boogie
- snowboarder hoping to switch it up for a surfboard in the warmer months
- mad about live music
- Clean freak: don’t mind me when I clean up after you
- 27 & recently moved down from QLD
- Frothes over a Friday beer and reg beach visits
- Super easy going, clean & tidy
- Works and studies full time but always up for socials
- Looking forward to having someone to fight over the fav Aunty/uncle title with Braxton