|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 weeks|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
*No Bills, Great Offer*
Highlights of this household :
- Furnished room, includes bed, study desk and storage for clothing and other items.
- Lounge room with 60'' TV.
- Each bedroom door has locks and roller shutters have been installed
throughout the entire house for safety.
- Washing machine and dryer
- Plenty of on street parking available
- House is located in a quiet court with ample front yard space.
- Free Wifi and your own personal Netflix account
- Fully Air Conditioned and Heated throughout the household.
- Garage space available if further storage is needed
- Loving and calm living environment
10/15 minute drive to Melbourne Airport
5 minute drive to Broadmeadows Shopping centre
5 minute drive to Roxburghpark Shopping centre
5 minute drive to local gym and leisure centre
2 minute drive to two train stations (Coolaroo) & (Upfield)
Living in the household is a hard working and caring mother, Yola works in aged care meaning she does shift work therefore is not home a lot of the time. In her spare time she enjoys being outdoors and watching her favourite tv shows.
Yola is a very caring person and would love to share her house with someone who is respectful and responsible for their own things.
Her son Tyson is currently studying in highschool and is 16 years of age, he is a talented artist and spends most of his time drawing or playing video games in his bedroom. He's a very quiet and polite young teenager who respects others and enjoys being with his friends and his family.
F.Y.I - There are 2 dogs who live in the backyard, they are playful and quiet and do not go into the house.
We are looking for someone who is respectful towards their flatmates and is responsible with their general house duties.
Please don't hesitate to message or call me,