• Located in the suburb of Seaview Downs
• Large furnished 3 bedroom house with 1 bathroom, 2 toilets, and a separate laundry
• Backyard has a huge entertaining area and outdoor wood fired BBQ.
• Green and leafy suburb with many parks within walking distance and beautiful views of the city and the sea.
• 5 minutes’ drive from Brighton or Marion Shopping Centre. There are local stores, a pharmacy and a post office within 5 minutes’ walk.
• Located near the Brighton train station “Park and Go”, and would be a quick trip into the city.
• There is off street parking for 3 cars so everyone gets their own personal car park.
Room 2 is the master bedroom and in addition to its large size, it has its own reverse cycle air conditioner.
I work nearly full time in the health sector, and am also studying. I'm a pretty happy person, who cares about people. I have a large extended family that I love to spend time with. My hobbies include reading, gardening, playing board games and card games, creative cooking, and music. I like going for walks, hanging out with friends and relaxing around the house.