|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||6 months to 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Room for rent in Castle Hill for 6 months
• Large unfurnished bedroom (2.3m wide by 6m long)
• Could fit your own lounge space or office as well as your bed
• 5 minute walk to bus stop at end of the street, connects to Parramatta, City plus more (Buses available at Old Northern Rd after Cecil Ave bus stop are M61, M60, 619, 610X, 603, 627, 612X, 603, 8018, 3143, 2033, 3100)
• 5-10 minute walk to lots of cafe’s, restaurants and Castle Towers Shopping Centre
• Large kitchen and lounge
• One shared bathroom
• Lots of off street driveway parking
• Access for storage in garage
• Four bedroom house with lots of space (You'd be sharing with only 1 other person in house)
• Big backyard with clothesline
• Undercover outdoor area with fire pit for entertaining
• Unlimited wifi included in rent
• Must be cat friendly and LGBTI friendly.
One person to share house, must be clean and tidy, must like cats, be able to pay bills and rent on time.
A relaxed and friendly mid 30’s professional woman, works full-time, enjoys travel, adventure, photography and motorcycle riding. There is one other female and child that stays at the house on occasion.
The rest of the house is fully furnished. 2 weeks bond is requested in advance.