|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 2 weeks|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Hi Guys, I am going to Brazil during a short time and it’s a perfect chance for those who needs a short term inside the free tram zone.
Which are the good points of this place? Well, let's see:
- Near by the Parliament train station (less than 5min by foot);
- Saint Vicent’s Hospital (less than 5min by foot);
- Tram line 30 and 35 in front of the apartamento and if you wish you can walk 3min and catch the lines 86 and 96;
- 10min by foot from Melbourne Central;
- Aldi, Coles and Woolworths 10 or 15min from the house;
- Pool and Gym facilities.
Our home is very clean and tidy. We have rules to respect each other and also to keep the place well organised, such as, a schedule for each person clean some part of the house per week, remove the garbage and etc.
We like to keep the place always clean, so everyone do your own task of the week.
We are in 5 people in total and you gonna share the house with 2 turkish guys and 2 brazilian girls. All of us work during the day/nigth so the place is really quiet and calm.
You gonna have your own space (bed, desktop and wardrobe).
The house will be available between 20/06 and 4/07, so if you are interrested or know somebody who needs a place, please share this add, I wll be greatfull for your help.
Any doubts, please do not hesitate to contact me.