|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 month|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Great house to share as very open and spacious. Immaculately presented home set in a tranquil bush setting conveniently located to Thirroul Village, transport and amenities. A split level style floor plan with light, bright and airy interiors makes for comfortable living in a quiet family friendly street. Large deck with ocean and escarpement views.
- flowing kitchen, living and dining areas opening onto large out door deck
- impeccably presented kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage and separate pantry/laundry
- downstairs rumpus perfect for a teenagers retreat with additional bathroom
- modern renovated shower and separate toilet
- ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- large covered entertaining deck with side access to the backyard
- generous fully fenced private backyard
- single remote control garage with internal access,
I have 3 newly carpeted rooms upstairs that can be rented and a slate tiled Rumpus Room downstairs:-
1) Double Room on top floor with ocean views $280
2) Double room on middle level with escarpment views $300
3) Smaller, single bed room on middle level with escarpment views $250
4) Downstairs large rumpus off garage with separate bathroom (suitable for a double bed and sitting area or office area) $300.
I AM ONLY LOOKING TO RENT 2 OF THE ROOMS.
The rooms can be furnished or unfurnished, with a queen bed, bedside table and chair. There is a fitted wardrobe in all rooms except the downstairs rumpus.
The rest of the house is furnished already.
*SHORT TERM MINIMUM 3-4 Weeks Considered
*strictly no smoking permitted*
I am a single lady originally from Ireland, into health, exercise, swimming, yoga, bush walking. Socially I enjoy going out for dinner, movies and shows. I am fairly easy going but like to keep the house clean and tidy so looking for the right person to share with. Ideally a considerate, responsible, easy going person. who is good company and enjoys a laugh. Looking for someone, who knows how to live with other people and be respectful of the house and furnishings. I don't cook every day but do make a great Dhal and Orange Almond Cake so happy to share some meals and good company and explore at times all the beautiful south coast has to offer.
I am self employed so will be either working from the home office or away facilitating training programs, sometimes for 4 - 7 days in a row.
No one get's on with everybody, but I grew up in a large family and have lived successfully in many shared houses over my life. So long as people are considerate and respectful, good natured and good humoured ( most of the time) we will get on. I like to create and live in a clean, tidy, harmonious, positive, welcoming space, so no messy or moody people should apply.