I'm looking for a nice new house mate to move in and put their name on the lease with me ASAP! :)
I've just been approved for the lease, and I'll be moving in on the 18th of this month. I haven't personally taken photos, but I've left the link to the property down below from the property managers so you can see what it looks like
About the place:
- Own private room
- Building is just over 2 years old with awesome brand new appliances
- Parking (which I'm not using so you can!)
- Nice terrace/outdoor area
- Incredible location
- 2 minute walk from trains/trams
- 5 minute walk to Chapel Street -which has all of the bars, shops, gyms, and anything anything else you could want!
- Cafes, restaurants, banks, all at the end of the street
- 8 minute walk / 1 train stop away from Richmond!
- $1,250 per month
- $1440 bond
***SORRY NO COUPLES***
- 29, working full time, always keen for a glass of wine or a chat but definitely knows how to respect someone else's space
Please send me a message with any other questions!
Flatmate is me, 29, working full time, relaxed and lowkey during the week and social on the weekends but not a massive partier. Into working out and eating healthy often, and then treating myself at a bar or a nice restaurant over the weekend!
Always keen for a chat or a glass of wine but definitely knows how to give someone space :)
Message me with any other questions! Can't wait to meet you!!!