- 3 Bedroom house, the available room is unfurnished and has a ceiling fan
- Close to public transport (multiple buses into the city within a 4 min walk)
- Located close to the highway (but not too close that you can hear it - 2 min drive)
- Close to Greenslopes shopping mall and also Mt Gravatt Plaza & Garden City
- Would consider a well-trained cat but no dogs - I already have a cat and there isn't a fence for a dog
- Shared but newly renovated large bathroom
- Additional toilet and shower under the house
- Fully furnished kitchen, laundry & living and I am planning on acquiring a dining set soon
- Huge backyard - 700m2 block
- I would prefer non-smokers but will tolerate outside smokers who clean up after themselves
- Unlimited Internet available but not included $20-30 a month depending on number of people in house
- Bills are water, Elec, gas & internet
Two of us currently occupy the house. I am 28 years old and working as an Architect in the city. I am sociable but also respect my own personal space and hangout in my room most nights. I cook generally once a week and I am a lover of plants and I have a kitten called Potato. I keep the house clean and tidy.
Wendy is 26 and is working fulltime as a graphic designer in Mt Gravatt, she often travels for work and is clean and tidy.
On the weekends I enjoy going hiking, beach days, camping, socialising with friends or just vegging out.
I am looking for a young professional(s) who has the same values as me, definitely not looking for a partier or rowdy person. I want to live in a peaceful and clean household.