Furnished or unfurnished room for rent at Flower Street, Northgate.
$160 includes huge wardrobe and your own bathroom.
$480 bond plus 1 weeks rent in advance.
$20 per week for electricity and gas hotwater.
Short term stays (minimum 1 month) are ok.
- 5 minutes walk to Northgate station (regular express services to Central).
- 10 minutes walk to Nundah Village.
- Close to bus stop.
- Fully furnished unit located at the rear of the block.
- Good sized room with huge built in wardrobe (with shelves).
- Your own bathroom.
- New front loading washing machine and dryer.
- Large balcony with leafy outlook.
- Reverse cycle AC in lounge room.
- Friendly neighbours.
- Lock-up garage (with remote) can be negotiated.
I’m a friendly 42 year old female professional who works full time. I am well-travelled, and have worked in both the UK and UAE. I’m bubbly and have a quirky sense of humour.
I have a cat, Roxie, who spends most of her time sleeping at the end of my bed.
In my spare time, I enjoy cooking, PT/gym, reading, Nundah markets, catching up with family and friends…and all the other usual stuff people like to do.
I am seeking a mature (state of mind…not necessarily age!) flatmate who works full time, has good communication skills, is friendly, respects common areas, and is careful with others belongings. And, of course, pays their rent on time :)
This is not a party house, and it is smoke and drug-free.
Sorry – no couples, and no additional pets (excluding fish or pet rock).
If you do shift work with crazy start/finish times, my place won’t be suitable for you.
Viewing times: weekday evenings and anytime on the weekend.
This advertisment will be removed when the room has been rented out.