|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
I am leaving my room in Double Bay, available from July 31st.
$280/week bills (electricity + water + gas), internet and cleaner (1/fortnight) included.
Big and sunny room with a king size bed, all furnitures in (+ towels & sheets).
Large flat with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with separate toilet, big and cosy communal spaces, and of course the best flatmates!
- 5min walk to Edgecliff train station and bus interchange.
- 5min walk to Coles, Aldi, Woolworths, Harris Farm, and other shops.
- 5 to 10min walk to lots of cafes/restaurants/bars including the Golden Sheaf.
- 7min walk to Double Bay beach (and ferry stop)
- 15min walk to Red Leaf beach and Murray Rosa pool.
It is a quietish house, no big parties every weekend but we do all enjoy a glass of wine and housemates' dinner every now and then and often go out for drinks together. We respect each other's privacy but are all very close and like to contribute to making this house feel like a comfy home for everyone.
- Carolina - Cheerful and easy-going Colombian in her mid-twenties, Netflix/dancing lover who works in hospitality. If you are interested in learning a little bit Spanish and dancing She could be your best teacher. :)
- Delphine - French in her late twenties, she works full time in sales. When she is at home you will find little to no resistance when convincing her to share a gossipy glass of wine.
- Emily - bubbly Canadian in her twenties too, working in sales in a super cool shoe shop and always up for a nice flatmates' dinner.