- Off-street parking
- Walking distance in 2 mins to Riverton Stockland Forum Centrex Coles, Woolies, Restaurants, tavern...
- 30 seconds to bus stop to everywhere
- Crystal clear swimming pool perfectly maintained.
- Lush garden
- Awesome rear entertaining area.
- BBQ and outdoor fire
- Storage available in garden shed
- Internet NBN + Netflix (USA) + Fetch
- Evaporative a/c to every room
- Reverse cycle heating in lounge
Cosy, sizable room in Riverton, quitet household, 2min to supermarkets and buses
A quiet and cosy room is available for rent in a delightful and airy 4br house in Riverton shared with 55yo father and 16yo old son and black kelpieX.
The house is surrounded by plants, has a picturesque back veranda and a gorgeous pool and relaxation area.
We have a very good kitchen with all top cooking accoutrements: woks, saucepans, pressure cookers, bread machine etc., as we mainly cook Thai, Indian and other Asian cuisine.
The ideal boarder would be a mature person, has full-time employment, and enjoys tranquil household and surrounds - The house is definitely not a party house.
Room is a comfortable size with built in robes, King Single bed and new mattress. Shared second bathroom and W/C
A second larger room with double bed is also available. Extra for couple 175 + utils 30
Centrally located in Riverton (adjacent Willetton), can walk to Coles in 2 mins, BigW in 3m and 30 seconds for bus to train station or elsewhere.
Terms: $120p/w paid in advance 2 weeks; plus 2 weeks' bond. Utilities $20 p/w includes once a month professional cleaning
Long-term housemate preferred but medium term ok as well.
Please contact Peter