|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Private bedroom with ensuite, next to bus stop and 10 mins to train station. From home can get to Central Station in approx 30-40 mins with bus and express train. Short walk to Strathfield Park. 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, near-new apartment.
- Ducted air-conditioning in bedroom and kitchen/living room.
- Built in wardrobe.
- Carpet in bedroom, tiled flooring in kitchen/living room.
- Apartment balcony.
- Plenty of on-street parking available in back streets behind complex.
- Bus stops within 150 m of complex.
- Approximate 10 minute bus ride to Strathfield Train Station.
- Apartment is furnished (kitchen, living room, laundry) except the available bedroom with ensuite.
Sorry no couples and no pets.
I'm a 26 year old engineer, originally from Adelaide. Moved to Sydney start of 2017 after finishing uni in Adelaide to take up a graduate position. I have just moved into the apartment on a 12 month lease with the intention of extending, currently in the process of furnishing the place, and am looking for someone to live with! Looking for someone who is easy going, sociable, and shares the housework. During uni I studied 6 months in Italy and 6 months in the US, so I am used to moving for work/study. In my free time I play tennis, soccer, and go to the gym.