* Air-con through out
* Huge deck
* Low maintenance (gardener arranged, included in rent)
* Not an ensuite, but you don't have to share bathroom with anyone.
* Friendly housemates
* Spacious kitchen
* Amazing location (5mins bus to city, less than 40mins walk to King George Square if you like exercise)
* French door for your room, plenty of natural light and your own access.
* Did I forget to mention we have a ping-pong table!!!
This is a very friendly house, I lived here for over a year and made great friends :) Others have lived here for 3 years now and we have good relationship with the rental agency. However, due to personal reason, I had to move to eastside so look for someone to replace me to renew the lease. 3 former UQ rock climbing club members (Dan, Steve & Ben) will be your housemates. We also have a huge deck, great place to have friends over or just chill out. We have air-con in every bedroom and also living room, spacious kitchen and you don't have to share bathroom. We're all young professionals (in our late 20s), and this is a great location, you can even walk to the city (40mins walk, 5mins by bus). Come have a look, you'll love it :)
The room is available now but I'm also happy to wait for you for a few weeks if needed :) Minimum stay is 6 months, preferably 12 but no pressure.
PS: I've already moved out, my housemate will organise inspections :)