* Cheaper rent in return for some outdoor help
* Temporary accommodation, period flexible, until Christmas or February
* Outstanding location, a rare find for Sydney!
* FRIENDLY NATURED INSPIRED HOME, CLOSE TRANSPORT
* Relaxed rainforest environment, wildlife, creek [when rains]
* Only 20 Minutes to City by bus!
* Shops, Aquatic centre, Library, Tennis courts, Golf course are nearby
* Closest shops - Greenwich, Lane Cove, St Leonards, Crows Nest & Chatswood nearby
* Bike friendly location - close to off-road cycleways, 30 minutes by bike to CBD
* Fresh bush-filtered air. You don't notice pollution.
* NO traffic or aircraft noise!
* Bush walks in all directions from back door, creek walk to Harbour
* Quiet on-street parking, with no parking fees or restrictions
* Train & ferry a short walk away, or 6 minutes by bike
* Woodburning fireplace and spa bath make it cosy in winter
* Own room with expansive bush views
* Safe location
* Feels like a Virtual Retreat; a place you can feel at home
* Family atmosphere with friendly, cheerful, creative, multi-cultural housemates
* Inspiring location to create, study, for yoga, or to relax after work
* Appealing kitchen with full range of appliances & utensils
* Living area opens to a large private deck
* Additional secluded outdoor summer dining area
* Bush keeps it relatively cool & pleasant in summer
* Bedroom is furnished - Queen-sized bed, desk, wardrobe, dressing table
* Polished floorboards, leadlight art window
* Two toilets, separate to bathroom
* Piano available, though not regularly played
* Rent is paid calendar monthly & includes utility expenses - unlimited Internet, Electricity, Gas & Water
* Bond is half a calendar month’s rent [just over 2 weeks rent]
* NB. We don't allow cats or dogs because of the wild life - lorikeets, rosellas, bush turkeys, lizards, possums & owls
* Room will be available from 5th December, but if you need to move earlier we can put you up in our multipurpose art room.