We have two rooms available in a modern, clean, large three bedroom unit in Mangerton. The rooms will be unfurnished.
- Quiet and convenient location at the top of Mangerton near TIGS.
- 5 min drive to Figtree, 5 min drive to Wollongong CBD. Easy access to highway in both directions. Bus routes 3 min walk from house. 2km from train station.
-Loads of natural light, north facing, morning sun through front window. Keeps cool during summer with fresh breeze with
ocean and mountain views.
- Parking is not an issue with two onsite spots, and one at the bottom of shared driveway.
- Spacious Laundry and Garage. Garage used for storage currently.
- Peaceful courtyard with outdoor washing line.
- $560 Bond.
- Unlimited internet $25/month
- Water and Electricity bills split equally between housemates.
Medium sized room
Available Dec 12th or earlier
- $150 per week
- Large enough for a queen or double bed + desk, single lounge chair, bedside table. Large window with a beautiful paper bark tree outside that provides some privacy from neighbors.
- Built in mirror wardrobe, with shelving.
- Shared bathroom with one other roommate. (another room has an en-suite and a third toilet downstairs).
Available Nov 30th
- $180 per week
- Private balcony with mountain and ocean views
- Ensuite bathroom
- Built in three-mirror wardrobe
- Large room with plenty of space, full of natural light and the fresh ocean breeze in the afternoon.
I'm a full-time, social worker, enjoys a relaxed vibe around the home. Kind, considerate and enjoys a chat but also appreciates introverted time. My work hours are Monday to Friday, roughly 9-5. When I'm not working, I chill a bit around home but also love the outdoors adventuring and yoga.
-I've lived in this place for five years and have a good relationship with landlord, real estate and neighbours.
- Would suit quiet, tidy, working professional or mature aged student.
-House mates are only moving out due to changing circumstances and relocating out of area. They are happy to give a reference :)