Set back from the road on a service lane and located in sought after "Cambridge on the Hill" this spacious ground floor apartment seamlessly flows from inside to outside and is freshly presented throughout.
Note - I do not move in until 8 December - hoping to get someone a week after me so I can get the place sorted but happy to negotiate dates if required. Given I don't move until then I can't show the place, chat to me I may have another option for you to view it. You can definitely view it after the 8th.
- Happy to negotiate $ depending on the parking. Would probably be annoying having to constantly move cars given it is tandem. (There is plenty of street parking).
- The bedrooms are well proportioned - both with built in robes and sensibly separated by bathrooms
- Brand new carpet
- Double mirrored wardrobes
- Ceiling fan
- Own private access to the court yard
- Main bathroom with shower over the bath includes the laundry area
- Bedroom comes unfurnished. The apartment will be mostly furnished with my stuff (Different furniture than what is pictured). If you have anything we can see what we can do!
- Only 2.5km from the CBD.
- Public transport right outside or 1km from the Spring Hill free loop bus
- 650m from the Normanby, short stroll to Red Hill, Kelvin Grove, bars, restaurants and gourmet food stores.
- Large open plan living/dining with air conditioning, flowing out to the delightful balcony with area views of Mt. Coot-tha.
- Suncorp Stadium and Broncos leagues clubs are also not far away.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher with access to the courtyard.
- Downstairs is the Tandem double garage with automatic roller door.
- Lock up garage with extra storage space.
- Off street visitor parking also available.
Ideally looking for someone who is:
- Clean and willing to help out in the common areas.
- Not too much of a partier during the week.
- Happy to share their bathroom when/if there are visitors. (Rare but makes it easier than going into my ensuite all the time).
- Willing to sign a lease for 12 months. If you want a shorter time frame, we can negotiate.
- Must like dogs to some degree. I have also have a 7y/o dog, Princess, who is toilet trained, doesn't shed hair and is a clean pooch who is regularly groomed. Princess is kept outside during the day when I am not home and follows me around when I am home. She won't bother you.
Hiya. My place has sold so moving and looking for a new roomie!
I am a clean housemate who enjoys down time during the week and heading out for a drink on the weekend. Not overly social during the week and usually make my own meals but happy to share every now and then! :P
I am 25, have finished uni and now living the adulting life working full time in Technology in Banking and Financial Services industry.
If you want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reach out.