Hey! I have a great modern sun-lit pad here in Zetland and looking for a fun, easy going and preferably tidy roomie - ideally a girl to balance out the hormones ha!
In other news, when both balcony doors are open you may just come across the freshest breeze you'll ever feel.
Anyway - definitely want the place to feel like a home for us rather than just a place to live.
About the flat:
* Modern, quiet, comfortable and secured boutique block of 20 (which is unique to many of the large lego-land complexes in the middle of Zetland if that's not your thing) but close enough to the action & with lovely neighbours
* Fully furnished apartment with 2 great sized bedrooms
* Large screen smart TV in lounge room, theatre sound + Netflix/Apple TV/Google Home, as well as high-speed ADSL-2 Wi-Fi internet across the apartment
* 2 balconies (1 large balcony with outdoor table + Weber BBQ great for having meals or hosting friends, and a smaller balcony nice to have some coffee/tea on)
* Spacious kitchen with top end appliances including large fridge/freezer, dishwasher & stove with gas cooking
* Floor plan conveniently laid out with rooms on opposite sides of the apartment, each with a private bathroom
* Concealed internal laundry + dryer, iron & ironing board, seperate washing sink
* Ample street parking & car wash facilities in the underground car park
* Enjoy the convenience of Zetland with 4 minutes walk to East Village centre for shops/restaurants/Coles/Virgin Active gym, really close but also quiet as it's away from the crowds
* Surrounded by 4 lovely parks + easy strolls to cafes that do great breakfasts/lunches
* Short distance to Green Square train station (~10 mins walk), Grounds of Alexandria cafe/markets and Dank St. Short drive/bus ride to Surry Hills/City/Airport. 12 mins drive to Coogee/Clovelly beaches.
About the room:
* Great sized room with built-in wardrobe, comfy queen bed and bed-side tables
* Private bathroom is adjacent to the room with excellent high-pressured shower. This bathroom is huge!
* Sun-lit with window sliding doors and direct access to the over-sized balcony
*Happy to put a TV in there too if you like
Bills are on top of rent and work out to about $30/week. This includes high-speed internet Wi-Fi, cleaner fortnightly and standard utilities. Netflix is on the house.
35 year old Aussie guy, easy-going, fun & social but love chill out too, clean, considerate and I have an online marketing business in Surry Hills. Fairly recently moved back from 6 crazy years in London. Into my health & fitness mostly at the Virgin Active nearby, love to travel and anything spontaneous!
Awesome. That is all ;)
ha ha jokes aside - pretty much if the above sounds appealing to you and you're in a similar mindset (i.e. out-going and not a couch potato but equally like chill time) then it should be great, and ideally single so it's not that awkward third-wheel living arrangement.