I live in a quiet town house about a 10 minute walk from Monash and a 2 minute walk to the nearest bus stop (alternatively, it's a 5 minute bike ride to the Law Library on the opposite side of campus). It’s a nice quiet area with off-street parking and a small park just across the road.
The room for rent:
- Own private bathroom, right next to your bedroom.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in your bedroom and in the common area.
- Open plan living room/dining room and kitchen.
- Laundry with both washer and dryer.
- Balcony and small private courtyard at the back.
- Common areas are fully furnished.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with a gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster.
I'm a full time student in my third year at Monash studying law/science. I'm ideally looking for someone who is quiet, respectful and dependable. I spend a lot of my time studying so I will mostly keep to myself but also happy for a chat. Hobbies include video games, gym/sports and reading.
Feel free to contact me and come and have a look. The room is available immediately.
Note: Not interested in couples.