Our home is an awesome 4-storey townhouse not far from all Chapel Street has to offer and well connected to the city (number 6 tram stops very very close to our house and Prahran and Windsor train station are a 10 minute walk).
- Ground level - Phil's room! On this floor is also our laundry and access to our secured garage (currently workspace).
- Next level up we've got our dining, kitchen (with brekky bar), lounge room and outdoor area.
- Keep going up and this is where Jacqui and you, future housemate are. So, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom WITH. A. BATH.
- The top level is the loft, which has the potential to be a great creative area, office, additional lounge space (I use it for yoga and a spare bedroom)
What we're looking for:
- Someone working full-time.
- late 20s/early 30s,
- Someone who knows how to adult in terms of cleaning, paying bills, respecting space and having a good chat/laugh (definitely a laugh!)
- Our home is our sanctuary, so we're looking for someone that would appreciate it in a similar way. That means it is in no way a party house.
- Someone who can commit to a minimum 1-year lease.
- Bills split 3 ways - water, gas, electricity and internet.
- There is a lease transfer fee of $120
Housemate interviews to begin next week to work towards a move in date of the 24th of Jan (flexible), so message away and we can go from there.
Please let us know a little about your interests and how you spend your time for more consideration!
Emily (on behalf of Phil and Jac)
I am bittersweetly filling my stunning room on The Avenue to study overseas. Phil and Jacqueline are the creme de la creme of housemates and all round gems of people!
Jacqueline works in the hotel business, working some interesting hours but when at home is recharging and being her humble queen-of-the-kitchen self. Phil is a business consultant, working on some boss projects and getting among nature in his spare time. Both Phil and Jac are in their early 30s and would appreciate someone similar to live with.